The Harrington School Parent Teacher Organization is a non-profit, volunteer organization that works to support, enhance and enrich the Harrington school experience to benefit students, faculty, staff, families and the local community.
- Subscribe to the Email Newsletter by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ‘Like’ Harrington PTO on Facebook
- Read the Harrington Happenings
Stop by a Monthly Meeting
- Collect Box Tops or Ink Cartridges
- Support a Fundraiser or Attend an Event
Should our family go to or buy everything?
NO! Participate in as much or as little as you want.
Who is a member of the HPTO?
You are! Parents, Grandparents, Teachers, Staff, Community: This is YOUR organization.
Are there dues or a membership fee?
NO! There are no membership dues or forms.
Does parent and family involvement really matter?
- YES! Research shows a significant association between parent involvement and a child’s academic performance. (National Institute of Heath)
- YES! Schools with parent involvement show improved facilities, resources and programming. (National Educator’s Association)
- YES! These are our events. We make them happen and we bring the results.
Harrington PTO Executive Board
- Amanda Collison, Co-President | Contact
- Debra King, Co-President | Contact
- Liz Noke, Vice President
- Emily Sloane, Co-Secretary
- Kelliann Lawrenson, Co-Secretary
- Kate O’Malley, Co-Treasurer
- Roberta Andreati, Co-Treasurer